Mid-Weight Producer, Melbourne
We're looking for talented mid-weight project managers and producers, who want to create work that has a positive impact on people, society and the environment
You're passionate about supporting teams to deliver impactful work, a masterly co-ordinator and experienced with agile methodology.
You should be keen to work across a broad range of projects including research, cx, branding, digital, product and much more.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Your days will be spent:
- Supporting (and be guided by) our Senior Producers, Delivery Lead and Client Partner to deliver projects
- Liaising with our wonderful clients
- Managing project timelines and resource plans
- Co-ordinating day-to-day project activities, across multiple projects
- Being part of our transdisciplinary team to deliver positive impact
We're looking for:
- Exceptional communications skills
- Proven digital delivery experience in a similar agency role (one year minimum)
- Previous experience in a client facing role (one year minimum)
- Good understanding of agile and lean product development methodologies
- Keen problem-solver
- Optimistic attitude
- Eye for the detail
- Keen interest in social/environmental issues
- Legally able to work in Australia (if you're on a visa, give us a bit of detail on where you're at)
Sound like you?
Today is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.