Front End Developer
A design company for people and planet. In a time of complex challenges and limitless possibility, let’s work together to create a better tomorrow. Formerly known as Thick.
We're looking for a full stack developer to build and deliver digital solutions, working in our multidisciplinary product teams.
We are after someone who cares deeply about the impact of their work, but also about the perfection of their code. We use leading edge platforms and tooling to create meaningful change.
We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
Your days will be spent:
- Working alongside service and interaction designers in agile teams
- Building and maintaining web applications and APIs, using open source frameworks
- Contributing to our devops systems and automated workflow
- 3+ years of experience in an agency or product company.
- Open source frameworks and Content Management Systems.
- Continuous integration, deployment and test driven practices.
- API development and integration.
- Familiarly with modern build tools including gulp and webpack.
- Base salary of $70K to $90K plus superannuation.
- We ship game changing projects, every day.
- Our work creates positive impact for society and environment.
- We offer a generous professional development allowance.
- We spend 5% of our time working with charities to make long-term change.
- We offer 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers.
- Today is an inclusive and flexible workplace.