Digital Producer, Melbourne (Contract)
We're looking for talented mid-weight digital producers, who want to create work that has a positive impact on people, society and the environment
Today designs human-centric products and services for clients in the public service, health, education, sustainability and not-for-profit sectors. We pursue projects that create a positive social and environmental impact with a focus on the UN Global Goals for Sustainable Development.
As a purpose-first organisation founded to have a positive social and environmental impact, we look for people who are committed and passionate about making change, which sometimes means doing a lot with a little.
We’re interested in meeting talented digital project managers / digital producers to fill a three to six month, fixed term contract.
We’re looking for people who enjoy collaborating in a meaningful way to create work that has a positive impact on people, society and the environment. You're passionate about supporting teams to deliver impactful work, a masterly co-ordinator and experienced with agile methodology.
You should be keen to work across a broad range of projects including research, cx, branding, digital, product and much more.
Your days will be spent:
- Supporting (and be guided by) our Senior Producers, Delivery Lead and Client Partner to deliver projects
- Liaising with our wonderful clients
- Managing project timelines and resource plans
- Co-ordinating day-to-day project activities, across multiple projects
- Being part of our transdisciplinary team to deliver positive impact
- Experienced Producer with 3-4 years experience in digital or creative agencies
- Experience running retainers and mid sized digital projects
- Experience with human centred design is preferred
- Good understanding of agile and lean product development methodologies
- Exceptional communication skills
- Keen problem-solver
- Optimistic attitude
- Eye for the detail
- Keen interest in social/environmental issues
- Legally able to work in Australia (if you're on a visa, give us a bit of detail on where you're at)
- We ship game changing projects, every day
- Our work creates positive impact for society and environment
- Today is an inclusive and flexible workplace
This is a three to six month fixed term contract opportunity.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Today is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.